Friday, March 14, 2008

An Interview with Treyboy

Q1: Trey, you have now been taking tennis lessons for five months. How’s it going and do you like it?
TA: "Its been going good and I do like it. I like playing tennis, its fun. Its a little hard, but I'm getting better. I am looking forward to actually playing a match."

Q2: Trey, if you could turn back the calendar to last August when we were getting ready to leave for Italy, knowing what you know now, would you have wanted to come or stay back in California?
TA: "I don't know because they are both different places that have different qualities. I like the food and architecture better in Italy but I like my friends and family better in California. Its really different, the two places so its hard to decide whether I would want to leave or not."

Q3: Trey, tell us about school, how do you compare it to your other schools and what do you like about it?
TA: "I like this school way better than Cardin, because its more friendly. The teachers and the kids are a lot nicer here. I feel like I learn a lot and like learning Italian every day."

Q4: Trey, how do you feel about your bus driver Giovanni, who takes you to school everyday?
OA: "I think that he is a really nice guy. He is always friendly and is always doing stuff for us, like one day when he made us a chocolate cake and lots of days he gives us candy on the ride home from school."

Q5: Trey, you and dad have been walking to tennis class now that it’s a bit warmer out at times. What are your thoughts on the walk to tennis. How would you describe it?
TA: "I like walking to tennis better than driving the motorino because you get to see more stuff. The trees are really pretty and there is this really long field of grass trees, its really really beautiful."

Q6: Trey, what was it like being sick for a week and missing school?
TA: "It was fun not going to school but it was also kind of boring because I could only stay on the couch all day."

No comments: