Friday, March 14, 2008

An Interview with Livy

Q1: Livy, tell us about school, how do you compare it to your other schools and what do you like about it?
OA: "I like the playground and my school or course better than Cardin's (Her old school). I really like my teacher a lot. The way that they teach you is different. The people are a lot nicer there. Its more fun for me to go to school there because they are nicer."

Q2: Livy, if you could turn back the calendar to last August when we were getting ready to leave for Italy, knowing what you know now, would you have wanted to come or stay back in California?
OA: "I'd want to come, because I have made a lot of friends here. I like the landscape and the flowers and of course I like to walk around in the forest at the castle. If we never came here, I would never have gotten to live in a castle and would never have been able to eat such good food!"

Q3: Livy, later this week you will be going to Malta and will be seeing your grandma and grandpa for the first time in a few months. What are your feelings about this?
OA: "Good, I'm gonna be happy because I have not seen grandma and grandpa in a long time."

Q4: Liv, Mommy’s birthday is coming up at the end of this week (Her 40th) what do you want to say to her?
OA: "Happy Birthday mommy, I'm really glad you get to see your parents."

Q5: Livy, how was it being sick and at home for over a week with pneumonia?
OA: "I little good and a little bad. I'm kidding it was bad! I didn't get to see my friends and my teacher at school and I missed them."

Q6: Livy, do you like walking in the city with dad and shopping?
OA: "Sometimes when we go shopping at some markets, I get to see Gracia. She is my friend and gives me free food!"

No comments: