Saturday, April 12, 2008

An Interview with Treyboy

Q1: Treyboy, you were aware of the arrival of Auntie Felicia for quite some time. Was it hard to keep the secret from mom?
TA: “No, because I just wouldn’t let myself think about it until the week she was coming. This made it easier.”

Q2: How did it feel to be a part of the birthday surprise and do you think that mom was surprised when she saw Auntie?
TA: “I liked being a part of it and mom was really shocked when she saw auntie. It felt like I helped in the surprise for mommy’s birthday.”

Q3: Trey how was Malta? Did you learn anything about your family and your heritage when you were there?
TA: “I liked Malta, but I didn’t like it as much as Italy. I learned a lot of things about my family. There were more people in my family than I thought and I got to meet a lot of them. The food was not as good as Italy and even more people in Malta smoke than in Italy and I don’t like smoking.”

Q4: Trey, you asked Dad a question a few days ago about where I would want to live forever between Los Angeles, Florence and Hawaii. Were you surprised with my response and if so why?
TA: “I was surprised that you said California, because I know how much you love Florence. I thought that you liked it better than California so I was really surprised when you said California.”

Q5: Trey, of those three places, if you had to choose one, where would you choose to live and why?
TA: “Um, I’d like to go back to California because all of my family and friends are there and if we moved someplace else we wouldn’t get to see them as much. I would miss my animals too.”

Q6: Technology seems to be something that you are really interested in. Why?
TA: “Because I think that it’s interesting how you can transmit a drawing into the air through a TV tower and into a TV set (Cartoons). I think its also really cool that you can take an entire movie and put it on a disc that looks like a rainbow on the back. Also, I think that the internet is really cool. It seems impossible that you can “Google” something and then a picture pops up. It seems really cool that you can search for things that you have never heard of and things pop up.”

No comments: