Saturday, April 12, 2008

An Interview with Anna

Q1: Livy, how was it seeing Hanni and her friend Ramana and having them stay with us?
OA: “It was great. I was so excited to see the two of them. Four days is better than one so that was great. I was very happy when they saw all of the views from the castle and they liked them.”

Q2: Livy you slept in the same room with both Hanni and Ramana every night. How did you like it?
OA: “I liked it very much because I was staying with them and I feel that if I sleep with them, that I feel like I have them with me all of the time!”

Q3: Livy, you got to see your grandma and grandpa in Malta for Easter. What memories do you have of seeing them?
OA: “When me and Grandma were walking to Uncle Tony’s house for Easter lunch was a memory that liked. I liked that I got to talk to my grandma for the entire walk.”

Q4: Livy, how was it to be involved in your mommy’s birthday surprise? Was it hard to keep the secret?
OA: “It was a little easy and a little hard. It was easy from not telling mommy but it was hard because Auntie Felicia said to me, “Do you know a secret?” and I didn’t want to lie to her. I liked surprising mommy.”

No comments: