Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Busy Fall

Welcome to another addition of Florintine Braheem. Thank you so much for your kind compliments and we are so happy that you are enjoying the blog. This month, I have decided to Lead with "Notes from the Cheap Seats" Why? Well, because there is some pretty funny stuff to talk about over here in Italia!

From there you can expect the Blog to Flow as follows:

Croatia (My family history and recent visit)

The Travel Day from Hell and Back (You won't believe what we went through!)

Spain (Our one week visit with my parents to Madrid and Beyond)

My Mom and Dad's visit to Italy and their experience at the Castle

Olivia (An update on Ms. Liv)

Trey (An update on The book worm)

Florence (A continuing piece on this amazing place that keeps getting better!)

Lo Sport (My round of golf in the European Pro Am)

Enjoy....

No comments: